Monday, February 15, 2010

Yeah! My office/studio is all done!
















Well, after a few weeks (instead of a few days) my new and improved studio is done! I can move around without climbing over things, I can work without moving things out of the way first, and people can actually walk into the room without tripping over everything. It's very exciting and inspiring for me. I have felt a lot more motivated to work on some more clothing and bows, and maybe I will actually be ready for my shows this year!
Basically the room got new floors, new cabinets under the sewing area, new shelves in the closet, and a whole lot of cleaning. Still to do is finish my curtain (the fabric is the color inspiration for the room), get it hung, and get to work on the basket of unfinished projects under the sewing table!





1 comment: